Sunday, July 19, 2009

Is miley sad about nick?

Is it me or does our dearest miley seen a little down today? Check out these tweets I got from here twitter. Read them from bottom to top or it might not make sense.




  1. @TraceCyrus I miss you more. Way more. I wish you were right now. I have a feeling you would "handle" this whole situation I am in. ;)
  2. @claudekelly miletra don't feel so good :(
  3. My heart feels like it is on fire.
  4. @tracecyrus "That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else" - 16 candles
  5. " You have broken me all the way down. You'll be the last you'll see."
  6. "Will love find me one day, over take me, infiltrate my life like sunlight snakes through the cold of morning? Can love thaw me?" -Identical
  7. @mommytish We can't control the path of their wicked hearts mama. All we can do is shine a light & guide their way back home. Smile mommy.
  8. Do you even remember how much I loved you?
  9. The longest 15 minutes of my life.
  10. Having sushi with my friends. doo da doo lifes good :)
  11. I'm throwing away the key.
  12. Your heart was locked and I have the key :)




If you wanna read it yourself here is the link:http://twitter.com/mileycyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment